Be on the look out for subject: “Archer Farm Pineapple & Habanero Salsa”. The subject goes by many aliases including: The Satisfier, Snack Mac, Taste Bud Krack, and Munchie Killer. The suspect is approximately 3 to 4 inches in height and weights precisely 9 ounces. This suspect is very allusive and highly addictive if taken orally or intravenously. Last seen holding four grown men and 1 woman at gun point…well taste point. Beware this subject will completely consume the right side of your brain. Do not attempt to apprehend the suspect. Your best course of action is to reply to this post with the where abouts of the suspect. The W.A.S. has more experience in handling these matters. Crimes include taste cell receptors abduction without a permit and olfactory overload without a license. There are also no known pictures of this suspect but he is readily identified by the tell tell signs of the host who samples the subject. The host will generally experience a euphoria overload and have conversation for hours about food. AGAIN THIS SUSPECT IS VERY ADDICTIVE.
The Wondaland Arts Society
We have created our own state, our own republic. There is grass here. Grass sprouts from toilet seats, bookshelves, ceilings and floors. Grass makes us feel good. In this state, there are no laws, there is only music. Funk rules the spirit. And punk rules the courtrooms and marketplace. Period.
We survive off funk.
In this state, there is no food. We eat books and season them with wine and cotton candy. When you want the news, you read a comic book.
There is also Love. Sex. Wisdom. Magic and Wonder. These things add up to something new and ancient that we call WISM. WISM makes us feel good. Who needs drugs when you've got WISM?
THE ARCHANDROID IS HERE!!!!
The Wondaland Arts Society
Nate Rocket Wonder
Mike Kill Yo Drums
Check out Janelle on the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards!!!!
- RT @paulkrugman: What Jennifer Rubin says washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tu… https://t.co/Xcs9X8TtXa 13 hours ago
- RT @justinjm1: Principal exposed as Nazi after appearing on "White Genocide" podcast nola.com/education/inde… https://t.co/aUIMTSN6zk 13 hours ago
- RT @Sifill_LDF: Principal at New Orleans charter school for students who have been expelled. Student body is majority African American. htt… 13 hours ago
- RT @dogstar7tweets: @DonCheadle Two American Patriots Died In Defense Of Freedom Of Religion 13 hours ago
- RT @DonCheadle: The way they politely take the bat from this terrorist. AND he's carrying a closed backpack containing ??? Wow... https://… 13 hours ago
- RT @DonCheadle: Correct twitter.com/dogstar7tweets… 13 hours ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: Being black in Portland, Oregon was a crime punishable by 40 whippings a day until leaving the state, on the books until 197… 13 hours ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: When Oregon joined the Union, it joined not as a free state or a slave state, but as a no-blacks-allowed state, the only sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: White supremacist murders two men on Portland public transit who tried to calm him as he attacked two Muslim women: https://… 13 hours ago
- Institutionalized ignorance. twitter.com/doncheadle/sta… 13 hours ago
- RT @brhodes: I used to know all the same things and I love getting out of the house. Scaring people is not a CT policy - it's doing what te… 14 hours ago
- RT @peterdaou: I haven't seen a single article calling for Sanders to "get out of the way," even though Hillary defeated him. Article below… 1 day ago
- RT @schemaly: "Hillary Clinton Is Furious. And Resigned. And Funny. And Worried." America's profound discomfort with women in power can't b… 1 day ago
- RT @BraddJaffy: Obama: “In the eyes of God, a child on the other side of the border is no less worthy of love and compassion than my own ch… 1 day ago
- RT @NBCNightlyNews: WATCH: Pres. Obama talks human rights and health care at Berlin's Brandenburg Gate. https://t.co/bnZOgPovq1 1 day ago
Get Involved in Wondaland
|Mireben on New Wondaland Site Coming…|
|jayell on New Wondaland Site Coming…|
|john on Janelle Monae Performs for…|
|Avi on New Wondaland Site Coming…|
|Bunny Hopson on New Wondaland Site Coming…|