The Wondaland Arts Society
We have created our own state, our own republic. There is grass here. Grass sprouts from toilet seats, bookshelves, ceilings and floors. Grass makes us feel good. In this state, there are no laws, there is only music. Funk rules the spirit. And punk rules the courtrooms and marketplace. Period.
We survive off funk.
In this state, there is no food. We eat books and season them with wine and cotton candy. When you want the news, you read a comic book.
There is also Love. Sex. Wisdom. Magic and Wonder. These things add up to something new and ancient that we call WISM. WISM makes us feel good. Who needs drugs when you've got WISM?
THE ARCHANDROID IS HERE!!!!
The Wondaland Arts Society
Nate Rocket Wonder
Mike Kill Yo Drums
Check out Janelle on the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards!!!!
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Think about that for a moment. Trump, an adult who ran for president and won, thought NATO members pay dues to the U.S. lik… 4 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Tweet of the day: twitter.com/MBlackman37/st… 6 hours ago
- One thing Ted Koppel doesn't quite acknowledge about the Great Divide is that their intention is in fact to divide. 6 hours ago
- STFU. Both of you are a parasite on American values and the truth in general. twitter.com/loudobbs/statu… 6 hours ago
- RT @CarlJDubois: Sean Hannity repeatedly interrupting Ted Koppel, with his disingenuous "all due respect" B.S., is one more scrap of how we… 7 hours ago
- RT @sunny: Ted Koppel says Hannity is dangerous because he has attracted people for whom ideology is more important than facts. https://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: My favorite line is when Koppel shifts his comforting blanket of a voice one millionth of a percent towards glacial,& say… 7 hours ago
- Mild sauce⚡️ “Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity he's 'bad for America'” twitter.com/i/moments/8460… 7 hours ago
- RT @Basseyworld: This was sad to watch. Hannity's ego and arrogance wouldn't let an elder newsman make a valid point. https://t.co/6fXiDmM5… 7 hours ago
- RT @HXRLEEN: me when I get dragged to a party I ain't wanna go to but I still end up getting LIT https://t.co/f5wpndMJeb 7 hours ago
- RT @cynfinite: Samira Wiley and her newlywed wife, 'OITNB' writer Lauren Morelli, wearing CUSTOM Christian Siriano. Like. Both are SO bea… 7 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Literally kicked off her heels. twitter.com/mattmfm/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @paulkrugman: Trump is worse than you could have imagined, even knowing that he's worse than you could have imagined. https://t.co/BEnuk… 8 hours ago
- RT @NatIrvinII: This is a fact... twitter.com/yashar/status/… 9 hours ago
- Still crying/laughing at the image of "the great negotiator" trying to secretly slip someone a $400 billion invoice!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂albslsgovojsjaj 9 hours ago
Get Involved in Wondaland
|Mireben on New Wondaland Site Coming…|
|jayell on New Wondaland Site Coming…|
|john on Janelle Monae Performs for…|
|Avi on New Wondaland Site Coming…|
|Bunny Hopson on New Wondaland Site Coming…|